[BlindMath] Voice Over and latest Matlab for mac

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 06:35:40 UTC 2024

Hi All,

I recently upgraded from my old Intel Mac to a new M3 Mac. In the process of reinstalling everything, I installed “MATLAB_R2023b”.

My previous version of MATLAB was 2017B; if my memory serves me right. The new version is pretty much identical, regarding accessibility, but one thing isn't accessible as far as I can tell. Navigating to and from a script.

When I create a script within Matlab, I can type and write stuff within it, but if I need to access any of the other interface portions, I have not been able to figure out how to go back to the script. Does anybody have any ideas on whether the newer version of MATLAB has this issue? Or, should I just installed the old version I had?

Thanks for any feedback.

Regards,
Santi