[BlindResearch] intro + seeking recruitment advice

Conchita Hernandez Legorreta hernandezlegorreta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:43:12 UTC 2018

You should reach out to the National Federation of the Blind President of
Michigan
Info is as follows:
*Michael Powell, President*
29619 Fox Run Circle
Warren, Michigan 48092
Phone: 586-754-1325
Email: mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Website: http://www.nfbmi.org/

Maria (Conchita) Hernandez Legorreta M.A.T.
Teacher of Blind Students in Washington DC
Doctorate Student at George Washington University
METAS Chair: http://metasinternational.org/