[BlindResearch] working in multiple research domains

Haegele, Justin A. jhaegele at odu.edu
Sun May 27 18:09:24 UTC 2018

Greetings Cheryl,

This is a great question, and I am equally interested in learning where others' research areas are. My research area is in physical activity and health behaviors of individuals with disabilities, primarily focusing on those with visual impairments. My research training is in adapted physical education/activity and kinesiology, but most of my research has straddled research in VI-education and physical education. My research has been in both school-based and non school-based settings, and has included youth and adult populations.

Surely, like you, I am interested in what others are doing, and whether there are potential collaborations possible.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Justin A. Haegele, PhD, CAPE

Assistant Professor

Health & Physical Education