[BlindResearch] Thank you for this list.

Nazanin Heydarian nmheydarian at miners.utep.edu
Sun May 27 18:26:53 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I am also excited and honored to be included on this list! In my research,
I examine the shared decision-making experiences of people with
disabilities interacting with their healthcare providers, and how
stereotypic attitudes about people with disabilities held by healthcare
providers affect the way they engage with patients with disabilities. I am
open to collaborating!

Thanks again!

--
*Nazanin M. Heydarian, M.A.*