[BlindRUG] New version of BrailleR package 0.18-1

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Wed Apr 1 01:57:24 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I've just submitted a new version of BrailleR to CRAN.

It has plenty of extra bits and pieces that are worthy of mention because a bunch of work came together quite nicely over the last few weeks.

If you haven't done so before, install the package  using install.packages("BrailleR") after choosing a CRAN mirror with chooseCRANmirror(ind=1)
If you have got a copy already, update it using update.packages(ask=FALSE) after choosing your CRAN mirror as above.

I will want to start some discussions about the new version, but will let everyone get a copy over the next  few days.

Cheers,
Jonathan