[BlindRUG] BRLThis() Question

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Fri Aug 28 00:47:46 UTC 2015

  Hello List,

  I am very happy that we now have BrailleR version 0.22.0

with incredible functions updated. I would like to express heartfelt
gratitude to Dr. Godfrey and other contributors for continuous updates.

  BRLThis(), one of the new functions, was what I really wanted to have in
R.

  I, however, am not able to use this feature for some reason. I am seeking
a solution.

  The below are my commands and the results:

----------

##My Commands:

with(airquality, BRLThis(hist(Ozone), "Ozone-hist.pdf"))

##Result:

Error in embedFonts(file = file, format = format, outfile = outfile, options
= paste(paste("-I", :

GhostScript was not found>

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Best Wishes,