[BlindRUG] BRLThis() Question

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Fri Aug 28 02:27:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

The BRLThis() functionality is quite experimental at this stage and we need to work out what problems will limit its usefulness.

With respect to your error message, ghost script is software outside of R that must be installed. It may be installed as part of LaTeX installation such as miktex. You may need to install separately though. This will add the external tool that adds any font to a pdf document.

I'm away from my embossers for the next three weeks but will be monitoring email and can try a few things or make suggestions.

Good luck,
Jonathan