[BlindRUG] How to emboss R graphics with braille font embedded using Tiger embosser?

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Mon Dec 14 19:04:19 UTC 2015

  Hello Jonathan,

  I am writing this email to ask you some questions about new functions of
BrailleR:

1.       Which Tiger embosser models have you used and/or tested for
experimental functions for embossing R graphics?

2.        Would you mind sharing specific workflow you would use, for
example, for embossing histogram of Ozone of the Airquality dataframe? And
could you please include R script for it? I would like to know how to use
the function you currently worked on and included to BrailleR package.

Since I do not have Tiger embosser, I cannot test this function and would
like to know how it works.

 Your help would be greatly appreciated.\

  Sincerely,

       JY

       JooYoung Seo

  Graduate Student,