[BlindRUG] How to emboss R graphics with braille font embedded using Tiger embosser?

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Mon Dec 14 20:24:20 UTC 2015

Hello,

I will attend to this but not this week. I have a few major personal and work commitments to attend to that must be given top priority.

I intend to present the work involving production of brailed tactile images in early February so will need to get this workflow as tidy as possible before then. In fact, I leave NZ in the middle of January so it will be all sorted within one month.

For now, I can tell you that I've used the Premier 100 and EmBraille embossers (successfully) in my own office and an Elite 200 a couple of years ago, although I did not get braille from those first experiments.

I've also made one tactile histogram on an EmPrint unit in September 2013.

Jonathan

Jonathan