[BlindRUG] Introductions

Donald H. Shepherd donaldshepherd7 at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 04:21:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

My name is Donald Shepherd.  I am state coordinator for the Behavioral Risk
Factor Survey in Iowa.  I have used SPSS and SAS, but mostly SAS in recent
years.  In fact, I have SAS certification.  There is a movement to move to R
in the survey analysis field, so I thought I should learn it.  I have a copy
I downloaded and have worked through the demos.  I still don't feel like I
know how to actually use it, however.  Hoping to learn some things here.