[BlindRUG] Introductions

Veronica veronica.mattana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:45:10 UTC 2015

Hi all,
my name is Veronica, I'm a psychologist with a Ph.D in Organizational Psychology, I live in Cagliari (italy).
I have used SPSS and some years ago LISREL (for confirmatory analysis and structural equation models).

Now I'm very interested in learning to analyze survey data with R.

I have launched R term, and when I try to use it as calculator I found some problems.
For example, When I hit 5 + 5 and ENTER, Jaws reads 1 25
Whenb I hit 25 * 25, it says 1650

I have R 3.0.2 and Jaws 14 under windows seven 32 bit.
Do you know if it's possible to eliminate the number "1" in the reading of the result?
Second, is it possible to repeat the result?
Third, are there any accessible libraries?

Many thanks for this useful mailing list!

Cheers

Veronica