[BlindRUG] call for topics

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Sat Feb 7 09:30:27 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I've noted down some topics from your introductions and what I know of some of you from other discussions that we can talk about over the coming months.

I'll try to put a list of topics together in some sort of logical order if I know what you'd like to know more about. Please send your ideas to me off list in the first instance. At the moment we're still gathering participants and I don't want to leave them too far behind by doing everything in the first month of our existence.

Ideas should be sent to me using
a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz<mailto:a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz>

Thanks,
Jonathan