[BlindRUG] Master of applied statistics

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Fri Feb 20 20:47:12 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I admire Alejandro's desire to find an accessible online postgraduate qualification in Statistics, but I'd like anyone replying to the request to take it off list please.

I really do want this list to remain very focused to R-specific topics.
I do think there is a problem for people wanting help, especially when they are in far-flung corners of the globe on their own.

My suggestion is that we therefore accept initial postings that might be on related topics, but that all responses be taken off list please.
I will try to squash off-topic discussion as soon as I can but I do sleep from time to time and we're all on different time zones. Latest time-zone count is 9 by the way.

If you want to comment on my decision please send the message to me directly.

Cheers,
Jonathan