[BlindRUG] seeking information from you

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Fri May 8 20:54:24 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I will be attending the main R conference in Denmark from June 30 to July 3. I will be speaking on my BrailleR package mostly, but would also like to be mention our email list as part of my talk.

As list moderator, I have access to your email addresses and can guess where many of you are in the world, except for those of you using domain addresses not ending in a country code.

>From messages I've seen on and off list, I have an idea of where many of you are living/working but not all. If your country is not listed below, then please do let me know by private email a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz<mailto:a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz> which country you want put on the list for you.

On my list I have: New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, Romania, South Africa, The UK, and the US.

Please do let me know if I've missed your country off my list. One more makes for a nice 4x4 grid of flags, but if I've missed two, I'll have problems working out how to arrange 17 graphics nicely for the sighted audience!

Cheers,
Jonathan