[BlindRUG] workshops in Europe

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Fri May 8 21:05:55 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I will be in Europe from 29 June to 12 July while I attend the main R conference in Denmark. I'm searching for useful contributions I can make during the week following the conference and need to see how interested those of you living in Europe would be to getting a workshop organized.

I need to know if you would travel to a workshop near you.
How far would you travel for:

-          a half day ((1:00-5:00)?

-          a whole day (9:00-500)?

-          or two short days (10:00-5:00 and 9:00-3:00)?

Please note that I am thinking of a workshop in Germany around July 7th and perhaps another in the UK on the 9th or 10th at present. I am reliant on finding host universities, but if the interest is there from users, then we can work out the exact details later.

It looks like I will be in Japan in February 2016 and in Europe in mid-2016 (hopefully).
There is also a chance of being the in the US during 2016 as well, but the budget will run out at some time.

Cheers,
Jonathan