[BlindRUG] Computational Finance with R

Niels Luithardt niels.luithardt at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:37:04 UTC 2016

Hello Jonathan and Robin,

@Robin:

I'm interestet in your scripts. can you send me your papers and scripts please?

I have no experience with Mathlab, R and co. First I must gain
experience with the programms, that is the reason why I'm get a member
of this Mailinglist.

What about Octave? Is octave more accesabil for visually impaired or
blind people?

I Work with NVDA - Operating System Win 7 64 bit.

My first Problem:

I startet the R GUi, i ttype something like 3+1 and NVDa dosen't read
the output.

Have someone a solution for my problem?

Scilab is not accesabil with NVDa, I have tested it.

regards

Niels 2016-04-21 10:07 GMT+02:00, Williams, Robin via BlindRUG