[BlindRUG] RmdBatch.bat does not process Rmd file in my computer

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Wed Aug 17 20:23:19 UTC 2016

                Dear Dr. Godfrey,

                I have obtained the RmdBatch.bat file through MakeBatch
function.

                I placed the batch file under one of my path folders and set
it as a default utility for all Rmd files.

                It, however, does not process Rmd file properly-there is no
HTML file created.

                FYI, I am using Window 8.1 64bit.

                The other batch file RBatch.bat is working well on the other
hand.

                Any advice would be appreciated.

                Sincerely,

                JooYoung