[BlindRUG] Would there be any tips for using papaja package?

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Wed Aug 17 20:32:47 UTC 2016

                Dear Dr. Godfrey,

                I am referring to this web blog
<http://blog.efpsa.org/2015/06/09/how-not-to-worry-about-apa-style/>  where
the author explains how to use the package called "papaja" to format your
document in accord with the APA guidelines.

                What I am struggling with is that it requires RStudio to get
the default template and to process the Rmarkdown file through knit.

                I have attempted to employ WriteR function you've
implemented, but I failed to follow the instructions the author of the blog
suggested.

                Is there any tips to use this package from blind R user's
perspective.

                Thank you very much.

                JooYoung

       JooYoung Seo