[BlindRUG] Would there be any tips for using papaja package?

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Fri Aug 19 17:23:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

I assume you've installed the papaj package using either the R GUI or terminal.

In a code chunk near the top of your document you might want to include the package using either require() or library(). I usually include the knitr package (directly or indirectly) in my markdown documents this way.

A markdown document can be processed from in R. I do this often while starting a document because WriteR isn't good at telling me about bugs. The RmdBatch file approach in your other message isn't either. That's good for re-processing an existing document with new data or similar.

In R, I make sure the knitr package is ready for use, again using require() or library() and then use the standard knit command knit2html("MyFile")

When I'm being lazy, I use knitr::knit2html() to avoid having to type the library() command.

Hope this helps.
Jonathan