[BlindRUG] Input output via batch file question

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:31:47 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am a student at the Louisiana Center for the Blind and am trying to learn
how to use R for my career in business information systems.

I am trying to construct a batch file that will take my R script input file,
run it, and save the output in a text file.

I have tried using all the other resources but I can't find syntax specific
to what I am trying to do. As of right now in my batch file I have the path
statement at the top to define my environment variable. Now what I am trying
to do is pass my input to RTerm and save the output.

If anyone can guide me in this, I would be extremely appreciative.

Thank you,

Syed Rizvi