[BlindRUG] Switching from Doing with Eyesight to Doing Without

Nicholas J 314nick15 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 19:48:10 UTC 2017

Dr. Godfrey,

Thank you for all the replies. In rmarkdown, is there a way to open a
package without having to show the code library(packageName) in the output?
I have had a lot of trouble in the past using the same data set in
different code chunks. I can load it in one chunk and use it there, but I
sometimes have trouble accessing the set in another code chunk. Is there
something I can do so that I do not have to load the data set into every
chunk?

Thank you,
Nicholas