[BlindRUG] Emacs for Statistical Applications with Screen Readers

Ben Humphreys brhbrh at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 21 19:34:32 UTC 2017

Hi Jude,

I've felt your pain with the Windows 7 installation.

The good news is that Windows 10 is fully installable with speech.

Use the Microsoft Media Creation tool for Windows 10.
Burn to USB stick
Boot to USB
Then Win+Enter to launch narrator during installation

Works just as well as Mac install finally!

Best,

Ben