[BlindRUG] Emacs for Statistical Applications with Screen Readers

Laxmisagar Samai laxmisagar304 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 07:25:52 UTC 2017

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the time, I have added R to the path environment variable,
but unable to edit anything on the emacs buffer.
can I directly start writing R commands in the emacs buffer? or
something else is required?
I am a beginner in this, hence would request for a detailed instructions.

Thank you
Laxmisagar