[BlindRUG] Introducing tactileR package

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Sat Jun 10 08:18:50 UTC 2017

Hello JooYoung

Nice to see another BlindRUG member creating a package <smiles>

Once you get the tactileR package onto CRAN, we can then point the BRLThis function in BrailleR to use it.

A small reminder for anyone wanting to check out this work: Installation is easily achieved using:
    devtools::install_github("sjystu/tactileR")

This needs the devtools package installed. Anyone who has installed the BrailleR package should also have devtools installed already.

Good stuff.
Jonathan