[BlindRUG] BrailleR and Shiny

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Mon Jun 12 19:04:04 UTC 2017

Yes, it should be.

The VI() command just generates text except for the VI.lm() method which creates web page. To create that web content, VI.lm() writes an R markdown file and compiles it to html. It should be possible to grab the R code from within the Rmd file and push that through the shiny app where required.

I have not investigated this in a practical sense, so my comments really should be taken as what is probably possible.

Jonathan