[BlindRUG] Is there any way that we could make RmdBatch file work?

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Tue Jun 13 01:40:25 UTC 2017

  Dear Dr. Godfrey,

  I hope this email finds you well.

  I wish I could meet in person in Florida, but I am so sorry I won't be
able to make it because of my project here at Penn State during summer.

  I hope I can see you next time.

  I am writing this to ask you if there would be any way we could make
RmdBatch file work in anywhere like the RBatch file.

  As you know, currently it seems really tricky transfer backslash escape
character that is given from %1 argument in batch file into slash.

  I have tried to several things I could do, but all results were not
satisfactory.

  Alternatively, I am using my batch file for rmarkdown file like the below:

##Batch file begins

C:\PROGRA~1\R\R-34~1.0\bin\RScript.exe -e "rmarkdown::render(grep('*.Rmd',
list.files(), value=T))"

##Batch file ends

However, it works when there is only one .Rmd file in the current working
directory.

  As you see here, it is just provisional solution.

  Do you know how we could make it work for any executed R markdown file?

  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

  Sincerely,

  JooYoung

       JooYoung Seo