[BlindRUG] Is there any way that we could make RmdBatch file work?

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jun 14 04:04:36 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Further to my previous message on this topic, I decided it wouldn't be that hard to add a function to the BrailleR package to process all R markdown files within a folder. So I did it this morning while waiting for someone to arrive.

The function is called ProcessAllRmd() and is now in the development version of BrailleR on GitHub. The command is for use inside an R session but isn't limited to running in an interactive session. This does mean that I can create a batch file to do the same job that will be issued outside R as per JooYoung's initial request.

Re-install the package using:
   devtools::install_github("ajrgodfrey/BrailleR")
and test it please.

Feedback welcome of course.

Cheers,
Jonathan