[BlindRUG] Is there any way that we could make RmdBatch file work?

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Wed Jun 14 04:33:00 UTC 2017

  This is really great Dr. Godfrey!

 Actually, my original intent was to make a batch file that you already
created for Rmd files work in any where.

 As you know, when a Windows system path containing backslash is rendered in
R, it returns an error. And that was the main issue that we cannot employ
RmdBatch file in any other working directories.

  I have attempted to fix your batch file several times to work everywhere,

But unfortunately, any method I could recruit led to failure.

  I even saved a path that %1 passes to a separate temporary  text file, and
changed any backslashes into slashes.

  And then, render the text file in r Script, but it did not work, either.

  Should we just give up the RmdBatch file?

  Please advise me.

  Thank you so much.

  JooYoung

       JooYoung Seo