[BlindRUG] Qualitative research using R: RQDA package

JooYoung Seo sjysky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 03:34:17 UTC 2017

  Hello,

  I am in the situation where I have to conduct qualitative research. Since
I am an R lover, I googled to see if there exists any qualitative
research-aid R package and found RQDA (R package for qualitative Data
Analysis).

Unfortunately, however, the package GUI window was not accessible when I
tried it with my JAWS 18 screen reader and latest NVDA.

 Could anyone help me to use this package? If it is not accessible for some
reason, I want to post an issue request, but I have no idea about how to
technically address it.

  The package can be found here: http://rqda.r-forge.r-project.org/

Many thanks in advance!

  Best regards,