[BlindRUG] Nvda use with r

Liz Hare doggene at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 7 15:22:20 UTC 2017

Hi Umit,

I'm not clear on what environment you're running R in, but sometimes it's easier to run it in terminal mode rather than in the R gui. So you would type R at the command prompt rather than opening the R GUI. You can run Rgui separately to get help and install.packages() and stuff.

If the tables you want to see are your own data tables, the most accessible way I've found is to write the data.frame as a CSV and then navigate it in a spreadsheet program.

My favorite place to run R is now a Mac with emacspeak.

Hope this helps,
Liz

Liz Hare, PhD
Dog Genetics LLC