[BlindRUG] where to find roloc and rolocISCCNBS packages

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jun 14 08:22:44 UTC 2018

Hi all,

If you are planning to get the development version of BrailleR, then you'll need to get hold of both roloc and rolocISCCNBS packages from GitHub.

They are Paul Murrell's apckages so can be obtained from his GitHub which has his handle "pmur002".

devtools::install_github("pmur002/roloc")
devtools::install_github("pmur002/rolocISCCNBS")

then grab BrailleR using:

devtools::install_github("ajrgodfrey/BrailleR")

I've partially cracked the Python 3 installation helper functions for Windows users, but I'm still clueless on other operating systems.

Jonathan