[BlindRUG] Just Getting Started: Difficulties navigating the terminal window.

shey lontum sheylontum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:34:45 UTC 2018

Thanks Dr. Jonathan.
I am definitely not using the R Console.
I followed the instructions already and have the R terminal both in 32
bits and 64 bits.

However, the later part of your email did help me to resolve my
problem. I was trying to review the screen using the PC cursor.
Switching to the Jaws cursor or rooting PC to Jaws worked.

Thanks allot for the insites.
Regards.
Shey.