[BlindRUG] Just Getting Started: Difficulties navigating the terminal window.

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Tue Mar 20 07:03:15 UTC 2018

Hello Shey,

I wonder if you're definitely using the terminal mode of running R as against the GUI console.

The instructions for sorting this out are in LURN, Chapter 2.
https://r-resources.massey.ac.nz/lurnblind/LURNBlindch2.html#x4-80002.3

I'm not sure what you're doing with the mouse. Most JAWS users would use the JAWS cursor to review the screen; this is possible in the GUI Console as well as the terminal. You may find it helpful to route the JAWS to PC cursor when switching over.

Hope this helps,
Jonathan