[BlindRUG] BrailleR.GetWriteR() currently returns "This command is temporarily unavailable")

Marshall handheld Flax m.droid.flax at gmail.com
Sun May 6 21:29:29 UTC 2018

Thanks...I have basic Rmd-to-Html conversion working sometimes, but I get
no feedback when the conversion fails.  I *think* that the feedback should
be in the "Console" panel, but that's always empty.  I *think* that the
problem is that BashProcessThread is ignoring the writelineFunc parameter,
but I'm not at all sure about that.  (Especially since I'm a Java/Perl guy
and am new to both Python and R.)

I'm currently stuck because
https://github.com/ajrgodfrey/BrailleR/tree/master/inst/Python/WriteR
contains compiled .pyc but not human-readable .py files for things like
RMarkdownEvents.pyc.

Is the github version the proper version to be playing with?

Thanks!

Marshall
​