[BlindRUG] BrailleR.GetWriteR() currently returns "This command is temporarily unavailable")

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Fri May 4 02:35:02 UTC 2018

Hello,

The Python script is there along with the package, but it is buried.

I am working on the access to the WriteR application to remove the need to do all that downloading. Good that it worked for you though.

If you look in the folder for the package you will see a Python folder; inside that is the WriteR folder and the script WriteR.pyw which will run if the installation of the downloads went smoothly.

HTH
Jonathan