[BlindRUG] Work with RMD files.

shey lontum sheylontum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:36:15 UTC 2018

Dear Dr. Godfrey.
Thanks for your response above. I believe that working with my Rmd
file on notepad would be much easier if I was sure everything will be
OK. But in this case I am working on a project and will need to write
and knit my code as I progress. Can I do this within the base
distribution of R? and how do I get started with that? I will not be
able to submit this particular assignment if I don't produce the
project directly on the Rmd file.
Thanks.
Shey.