[BlindRUG] Work with RMD files.

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Thu Sep 13 00:36:22 UTC 2018

Hi Shey,

You can compose any Rmd content using any word processor as a plain
text and save it as *.Rmd extension).
Then, you can knit your Rmd file using the following command in R terminal:
library(rmarkdown)
render("YourFile.Rmd")

# Replace YourFile.Rmd with your actual file name.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

JooYoung

       JooYoung Seo