[BlindRUG] our meet up

Shawn Janzen sjanzen at umd.edu
Fri Jul 3 13:26:11 UTC 2020

Many thanks to Jonathan for coordinating and facilitating the discussion
yesterday, and to Gary and JooYoung for the updates.

Sorry I had to leave early--had a class to teach.  I didn't know we'd run
so long over the one hour that was on the calendar invite but it sounds
like it was a great chat.  I look forward to hearing more about the
tips that were shared, but I would greatly appreciate any notes taken after
the first hour when I had to leave.  Many thanks in advance.

Best,
Shawn
*Shawn Janzen* ● Instructor & PhD student ● (he/him/his)
University of Maryland ● College of Information Studies (iSchool)
4161 Fieldhouse Drive (Patuxent Building) ● Room 1109-K ● College Park, MD
20742

www.ischool.umd.edu ● sjanzen at umd.edu