[BlindRUG] Shiny dropdown boxes

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 11:01:39 UTC 2020

Hello,

Does anyone on this list have experience in writing Shiny applications? I'm trying to assist the developer of an application we use in relation to dropdown boxes. Currently, the dropdowns in the application are hardly accessible, and require a lot of use of the JAWS cursor, as well as a deal of patience and trial and error. Ideally, it would be nice if the dropdown lists were rendered as combo boxes. The help page for select box, which is currently in use, does not look promising. I'm wondering if select list would be better, or possibly radio buttons instead?

Thank you,
Robin