[BlindRUG] Shiny dropdown boxes

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at rstudio.com
Thu Jun 11 12:30:31 UTC 2020

Dear Robin,

I have been interning at RStudio this summer for some accessibility projects.

I am aware of this issue, and working hard to make each shiny widget accessible.

Please kindly visit and track down on the selectInput issue filed at
https://github.com/rstudio/shiny/issues/2847, and leave additional
comments if any.

You can file any other shiny accessibility issues at
https://github.com/rstudio/shiny/issues/ and we will try to fix them.

I will keep you posted about any progress moving forward.

Best regards,

JooYoung