[BlindRUG] Shiny dropdown boxes

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at rstudio.com
Thu Jun 11 13:27:20 UTC 2020

Hello again Robin,

I think I can walk you through an alternative solution until I
fundamentally fix the selectInput widget.

This issue comes from `selectize.js` accessibility. If you add `,
selectize=FALSE` argument to the `selectInput()` function, your input
will be made accessible because it will then use the native html5
`<select>` tag.

Please let me know if you have any issues with this simple workaround.

Best wishes,

JooYoung