[BlindRUG] About R Studio Accesibility

çağrı gökçek cagri_gokcek at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:37:30 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I'm a Ph.D. student from Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey. I've been trying to learn how to use R. However, I also need to look at R Studio. In light of my investigations, I've realized that R Stuido has some accesibility issues. The resources that I found in the internet was a bit old. Thus, I wanted to write here and ask you about the most current sitation of R Studio accesibility. And if it's not accessible yet, what should we do to motivate developers to make it accessible for us? Thanks in advance for your replies.
Best regards.
Cagri Gokcek