[BlindRUG] [EXTERNAL EMAIL] Re: Greetings from RStudio

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 08:59:10 UTC 2020

Thank you for the introduction and your hard work, Gary. Most people at my workplace are big R Studio fans, and I hope one day to join them. It'll take a lot to persuade me away from my current workflow of Emacs and ESS, but I'm more than happy to test R Studio releases as they come out and provide feedback.

All the best,
Robin