[BlindRUG] Greetings from RStudio

Gjalt-Jorn Peters gjalt-jorn at behaviorchange.eu
Thu Mar 12 08:52:50 UTC 2020

Dear Gary and all,

Thank you for this work! Hearing about the update really made my day.

I teach at the Dutch Open University, and I've been supporting a blind
student 1-on-1. She's been working with the standard R interface, but
that, too, isn't obvious to use with the screenreader that came with the
new version of macOS (apparently).

So this update comes heaven-sent! I'll gladly keep you updated as to
what we run into.

This might be my first post in this group, so I'm not sure of group
etiquette. Is this something to keep sharing in the group, or is
individual contact preferred?

Kind regards,

Gjalt-Jorn