[BlindRUG] SPSS with JAWS?

Amy Albin amyralbin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:48:04 UTC 2021

Hello,

Hope everyone had a great holiday whatever you celebrate or else a
great weekend!

I am going to preface the question by saying I'm not interested in
opinions about whether SPSS is a good program, should professors be
teaching it, et cetera. I really don't care right now.

All I want to know is, I'm going to be taking a class next semester
where they use a recent version of Grad Pack Premium for IBM-SPSS.

1. Is it accessible with JAWS?
2. If so, how can I make sure when I'm buying that I'm setting it up
to be accessible with JAWS?
3. If it is not accessible with JAWS, is there documented proof/demo
of why it is not accessible in case I need to explain to higher ups
why I cannot use it?

Thank you.

Best,

Amy Albin