[BlindRUG] SPSS with JAWS?

vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 04:21:30 UTC 2021

It's been four years since I used it.  I think it was version 23 back then
and the scripts that were JAWS based  made it somewhat accessible.  With
some sighted assistance and proper use of when to use keyboard commands as
opposed to driving the menu driven GUI, a first semester Statistics course
could be mostly completed.
I am unsure of what changes have been made since then, so I can't vouch for
any level of accessibility now.