[BlindRUG] [EXTERNAL EMAIL] Re: Resources for R and VScode

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 08:21:00 UTC 2021

Hi JooYoung, Liz, all,

JooYoung, I could be interested in joining your Zoom call if there is space and if the time works out for me, as this is something I'm also interested in. If not, perhaps this could be the topic of another Zoom call for members of this list soon.

The issue of IDEs is something I have been paying more attention to recently, since I started getting some weird behaviour using Emacs on Windows on certain machines, but not on others. Reaching out to Freedom Scientific has so far proven unsuccessful. I cannot have a situation where my working environment suddenly stops working one day. On my to-do list is to investigate PyCharm, which is meant to have good accessibility and has improving R support.

Also, are there any updates on the accessibility work at RStudio?

With best wishes,
Robin