[BlindRUG] Resources for R and VScode

Liz Hare doggene at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 28 14:13:38 UTC 2021

Thank you so much JooYoung!

I'm afraid my Spanish isn't good enough to live interpret you in a Zoom meeting. Is there any chance you can record it?

Do you know of any guides to getting started that I might be able to translate?

Looking forward to your blog post, because I thin kit will help this person a lot.

Liz

Liz Hare, PhD
Dog Genetics LLC
doggene at earthlink.net