[BlindRUG] R graphing

Amy Albin amyralbin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 14:22:23 UTC 2021

Hey All,

I know BrailleR can do graphing and accessible descriptions. I have
not found a link for BrailleR that works today where I can actually
download it. Can someone please send me that? The reason I ask is that
in my class we are graphing histograms and boxplots and I would like a
way to get descriptions of what I am graphing. Thank you. Also please
keep in mind that I am still a relatively new R user just doing
everything from notes and not really fluent at all. I am learning R
because I want to but also of necesity because SPSS, which the class
is using, is not accessible for me. So the quickest and simplest
"quick and dirty" answer would be the best.