[BlindRUG] Taking a Statistics Course for the First Time

Bridwell, Mitchell Robert mbridwel at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 24 21:56:35 UTC 2022

Hello,
My name is Mitchell Bridwell, and I'm currently taking an introductory statistics course where I'm learning to use R for the first time. As noted earlier in the list (because I did my best to figure out if my question was answered), R Studio isn't the most accessible. I'm going to assume that this is also referring to R Studio Server Pro, although from my experience I have been able to use the shortcut (I think like Alt + shift + 2) to get to the console output. My main issue currently is reading imported data efficiently. When I attempted to use JAWS or NVDA with Chrome, a table with sort by headers showed up, but there didn't appear to be any data in the actual table, and the table with that data didn't  exist. I appologize if I missed anything that would have answered my questions.
s,
Mitchell Bridwell